Monday, December 11, 2006

I don't wanna go... I don't wanna go...

I feel like a 5 year old that is whining about having to go to the dentist... I really do not want to get back on the road tomorrow... and I go all the way to L.A. tomorrow until Friday.

Then back to Charleston (right, other side of the country) and then on to CO Springs 15 hours later. I make absolutely no sense.

OK, whining is over.

On a good note- I think I might attempt running tomorrow. I feel weird taking a couple days off and misssssss it. Kinda like I miss my bed while on the road. But more.

4 comments:

brownie said...

It makes perfect sense...you hafta head back east to get me a case of Yuengling before you drop by Colorado!

Tiffany said...

Yuengling... yuuuuuumm breeeeakfast. I threeeeew in a lot of vowels becaaaause I'm a southerner and that is what we doooooo. I am sure someone out there in Colorado will call ya "darlin'"!! If not, I am rolling into town Sat and will scare everyone with my southernisms.

Word.

brownie said...

Sorry I told you that "even smokin' hot, whiskey sippin', cuban cigar smokin', sorority president, half marathoners take a back seat to Pitt on TV."

Wait, no I'm not...

HAIL TO PITT!

Tiffany said...

I found vowels... Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy Teeeeeeeeeeee

ATL airport sucks right now.

I bought shoelaces to match my christmas party dress I am wearing Sat with my running shoes. Classssss-say!