Thursday, December 14, 2006

I am officially crazy...

...it is 2:04 AM Pacific time out here in LA (5:04 AM EST for you dummys) and I am still UP working on a sales presentation tomorrow.

I am crazy.

I am a perfectionist.

I am tired.

I have been wasting the last couple hours reading astrology compatibility charts and browsing eBay for a new Coach handbag.

The truth finally comes out.

Part II to this blog- it is now 4:57 AM PST (7:57 AM EST) and I am still up working on this. I am about ready to go c-c-c-c-crazy.

Coach, am I able to start running again yet? :)

10 comments:

brownie said...

Drink for whining!

Lulu said...

You need to be getting your rest for CO.

Tiffany said...

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I made it through my sales presentation- and I am still alive! You would think I would just want to slip into bed after getting 45 min of sleep last night, conducting an 8 hour software demonstration, and having to catch a 6 AM flight home from L.A. tomorrow morning...

But what am I doing?

Hitting the bar!!!!

Lulu said...

I hope you have more than one day in Austin for 3M. I think we need to party!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hear you're a fellow Gamecock. Look forward to meeting you in C-Springs. (I was in Charleston about a month ago; one of my favorite cities in the world...)

Tiffany said...

Goooooooo Cocks! Hell yes I am a Gamecock. It is good to hear that someone with some sense will be out in CO Springs. I am looking forward to seeing yall! :)

Tiffany said...

Hey Lulu- I will have a couple days in Austin... probably coming in Sat morning before the race and either staying through Monday or Tuesday for work... and even might be coming back to Austin from Houston the next Friday too for an appointment.

Go Tall boyz!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Uh oh... Lulu's starting to make plans.

Tiffany said...

I always wondered why my parents called me the "enabler" but I think it might have something to do with me egging others on when it comes to beer shotgunning, jager bombs, etc.

Lulu seemed like an easy target.

Ha ha...

Lulu said...

Oh yeah - totally easy target. Ultra comptetitive - will pretty much take any challenge - unlike Wiley (MikeW) who won't even arm wrestle me!