Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Colorado Border Patrol won't let me go home

I thought I was flying out today.

I get to the airport in plenty of time. They gave me my ticket. Great! I am getting out... and First Class too! As I am passing through the security line, I start to feel a little nervous. You know- that raw feeling that hits your stomach when you just know something is wrong. I see a couple TSA guys huddled together, studying a photo intensely. They start glancing towards me and then one of them yells, "That her. That's Tiffany!!"

The next few minutes were totally ablur. When I finally came to, I had a dull pain in my head and I found myself in the back room of Colorado Springs TSA Official Security Checkpoint Central. Let me tell ya, folks... this was no picnic. The lighting was dingy, water was dripping from the ceiling, and it smelled like burnt rust. For three long hours, they grilled me on every detail about what I had done while in Colorado Springs, who I had hung out with... all the gory details.

I finally broke down into tears. I could not take the pressure anymore. After copying down a full account of everything I said- they refused to allow me to leave until my lawyer could make it in from Charleston to iron out my charges.

OK, just kidding.

CO Springs got schlacked by snow and I am stuuuuuuuuuck. Living it at the Hilton and hoping to make it to Denver tomorrow to catch a flight.

Suckers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bloody hell..I thought for sure things back in the States were worse thatn I thought. You stinker!