Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Blue skies smilin' at me...

Blue skies smilin' at me

Nothin' but blue skies do I see

Bluebirds singin' a song

Nothin' but bluebirds all day long


Nothing like Willie Nelson to get ya started in the mornin'... sing it, Willie! A gorgeous morning for a run- 60 degrees, not a cloud in the bright blue sky. Hitting the road for a run (or maybe a skip)...

and then...

and then...

Hitting the airport!!!

Any guesses where I'm going?

And good news on the spring vacation front... a couple more sales this year... and I am going on the President's Club sales trip this spring to JAMAICA... to the Sandals Resort. Luckily, I get to take someone with me (all-inclusive) so the bidding starts now :)

My favorite place to be in Jamaica!

HELL YEAH.

Tiff likey vacation.

P.S. Found out yesterday I am going to be an AUNT (finally!!)... how freakin' excited am I?!?!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better get me some Bob schwag in Jamaica!

Tiffany said...

Is it really ethical for me to smuggle drugs back from Jamaica just so you can mark up the price and sell them out of the back of your jeep in the parking lot at the local middle school?

Oh wait- did you just want a t-shirt?

MW said...

HA!
Did you watch The Office where Mike had tickets to Sandals in the Bahamas! hahahaha made me think of you.

Tiffany said...

The Office is the greatest show to ever be created- that episode was one of my favs!

So... I am taking your comment as a bid... we will start at $100 for an all-inclusive trip to the 5 star resort known as Sandals. The only catch- you would be going with me. Better drop the bid to $50 :)