Sunday, August 20, 2006

60% of the time... I wake up 100% of the time at 5:30 AM to go running...

Hmmmm... my earlier post about bypassing a night out to go running this morning? Totally irrelevant. I slept through my 5:30 AM alarm and therefore decided I needed to REALLY sleep in because I had blown it. Ha! I woke up at 10:30 AM and felt pretty damn good. Yes, I know I am the spawn of Satan. No running and no church on SUNDAY morning?!!? How can I look myself in the mirror? :)

Looks like night running tonight... as IF the writing was not on the wall when I stayed up until 2:00 AM watching how to make sushi on TV.

Fortunately, I am traveling to DC and Baltimore this week with one of my runner co-workers so the running opportunities will be plentiful (and hopefully cooler weather!)

Couple 5Ks coming down the line... and then two 10Ks before my 1/2. I am shooting for my first marathon next year- either the Myrtle Beach or ATL Marathon in the spring and I would loooooove to do Chicago in the fall... but only if Oprah is there.

Over....

No comments: