Sunday, June 01, 2008

Update

Reasons I have not blogged include but are not limited to: selling my car privately and showing it to a lot of tire kickers, buying another car, having fun with friends, and stepping on a nail that went deep into my foot.

That last one really, really, really sucks.

Luckily, it is my right foot... not the one with the plantar issue. Right when I am starting to get back into the groove of things, this happens. Not sure when I will run again as I cannot even walk.

Awesome.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Here's to a speedy recovery! But enjoy your unexpected time off.

Brianna said...

Oh, NO! Hang in there as you take time to let your foot heal. This must be the week of foot problems, as my son had to go to the ER with a bad infection on Friday night. Antibiotics are doing the trick for him and he's now walking without any pain. I wish the same for you!

Jess said...

ouuuuch!! hope that gets better soon