Monday, May 12, 2008

Back at it?

Two miles again this morning. 24:12. Ran with a little bit of walking (run 3, walk 1 and so on...) Not where I would want to be... but it's a start again! Feels pretty good too- maybe all the hundreds of dollars I spent at the podiatrist actually helped my plantar facsdfjsddfjskfdjskkf? And thankfully, the 18 stitches in my side that kept me sidelined are finally healing too.

I am looking forward to running the entire time and adding some more mileage.

Full steam ahead!

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Alright chica! Keep pluggin away!

Chief Wahoo said...

Glad to hear you are back out there and feeling good!

I am sure you will be back in great running form in no time!

Tiffany said...

Thanks guuuuuuuys :)

I appreciate it- I could use the motivation woohoo!