Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ummm...huh-ello?!?!?!

Dear Chicago Marathon,

Uh, let me remind you... Chicago Marathon... that just because you changed your name to "Bank of America Chicago Marathon" from LaSalle Bank Chicago Marathon, I still do not forget, nor forgive you, for pissing me off last year. You still totally sucked and I kinda hate you. However, I kinda also considered signing up for you again when you showed up in my Inbox this week reminding me that you are almost full. But then if you suck again this year- what is next? "The Marathon Formerly Known as The Chicago Marathon"?

All for now,
Tiff

4 comments:

Jess said...

Don't worry, I'm still bitter too and am not fooled by a name change either. Can't trick me!

Mendy said...

No kidding to the both of you... I would be too, and I wasn't even there -thanks to injury (for once I'm glad I didn't go). I did hear from Jen's blog that it's full already, except for charities.

Chief Wahoo said...

Maybe you should pick another race...one with better manners, and less jilted lovers...

Arron said...

i am still feeling the effects of that run. i hate you chicago marathon. a turd is a turd no matter what you call it! later.