Saturday, May 19, 2007

Spinning and shopping

I opted for a spin class this morning as I have not "officially" started Chicago training- my 20 weeks of training starts tomorrow, officially. Spinning always kicks my butt and I thought it would be fun to catch up with some of my gal pals as I have been out of town the last four weekends straight.

I had originally planned on doing a 5K race today (thinking it would be a morning race) and then came to find out it starts at 5:30 PM tonight... eeekkk... 80+ degrees and hot! I also have a fiesta to attend and I CERTAINLY would not want to break my social engagements :)

Oh yeah, I went shopping to buy wedding and baby presents for a whole slew of people... over $700 worth of gifts. I sure hope I am still friends with these folks by the time I get hitched and knocked up!

Off to the beach...

No comments: