Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day Swim and Run

Happy Memorial Day to everyone!!

I woke up early this morning and did a 4 mile run, rocking out to my MP3 player while I waved at other neighbors out running, biking, walking, etc. A lot of my neighbors know I am training for Chicago so they yell out shouts of encouragement, honk the horn at me, or turn their sprinkler or hose towards me while I run by to cool off.

I finished the run and headed over to the neighborhood pool where I swam for about 25 minutes (no CLUE how far I went but it felt great!!) and then laid out in the sun for a couple hours.

Not a bad morning workout!

Now I am headed to pick up my parents and drop them off for a cruise they are going on out of Charleston (yes, I am totally jealous), play 9 holes of golf, run by the office, and then pack for my early morning departure to Vancouver!

Life is good!

No comments: