Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Get ready, BEE-YOTCHES!!!!!!!!!!

Get in where you fit in with my NCAA tourney pool... do you want to lose to Brownie this year? NO! Fill out some brackets and try to beat Tiff although she will most probably kick your sorry butt. Yes, I have had many mint juleps tonight. Yes, I am drink. But who cares? I will kick your sorry butt. And your little dog too.

Don't be lame after the tournament and say, "Whaaaaa I wanted XYZ team to win blah blah blah!" and "I knew ABC team would win yadda yadda yadda!!"

Why don't you BRING it and fill out a pool?

YEAH.

Here is the link- sign up.
Password: basketball

3 comments:

aka Moogy said...

You had just better hope that your sorry asses don't get kicked by someone that picked teams because he liked the color of their uniforms! Kidding? Yeah...almost. It is ON Tiff whom is drink.

brownie said...

I'm gonna whoop your grandma's ass!

Tiffany said...

Seriously guys... come on. You will not beat the professionals. The kiddie pool is to the left.

Muhahahhaaaa