Saturday, January 27, 2007

A picture perfect day in Austin...

I could not have planned it better... I got my day started pretty early and got a lot accomplished :)

*Coffee with a work colleague Austinite who I never get to see
* Shopping and scoring a killer deal on a new business suit at Nordstorms (and alterations done immediately!!) and a cute new pair of shoes.
* Stopping by the Blanton Museum to briefly discuss ticketing needs and get them my contact info for a demo... plus seeing a pretty solid collection (actually the largest university art collection in the U.S.)
* Running at Town Lake trails with the coolest hasher in Austin
* Barton Springs (how much do I love it there????)
* Baby A's for some margaritas (aka purple hooters)

.... and now I am watching my FAV movie and chilling for tomorrow.

Yay!

3 comments:

MW said...

let me guess... 13 going on 30?

Tiffany said...

OMG totally.... are you watching it too??? It's on FX right now :)

Gagger said...

Wow...I'm the coolest hasher in Austin! Whoo-hoo! Had a blast on the trail with you...even though I SUCK right now.

Yum yum...purple hooters......