Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm in heaven... college bball has started!!!

Ooooohh how I looooove college basketball. I have to admit, college football season is one of my favorite times too... but I am ready come Nov/Dec for some baaaaaaaasketball. Therefore, I am knocking out some work emails tonight in Milwaukee watching Arizona and Louisville in the Jimmy V Classic. Gooooooo Cards!!! I am in heaven.... heaven... heaven....

Phew- I am getting a little antsy about my half marathon on Saturday. Life has been totally crazy the last couple months with traveling almost every week for work and I feel like I am drinking out of a fire hose! I head back home late tomorrow night, couple days in the office, half marathon day, and then I pack up for Los Angeles. Spend a week or so out there... head home for a couple hours to do laundry, and head to Colorado Springs (I know, I know... makes no sense coming back to Charleston, SC in between those trips!)

Sadly, I am debating whether to even put my Xmas tree up. Here is a pic from last year- I really got into it! (Not to mention the 3 bottles of wine my friend and I put back when decorating!)




















I am debating whether to just keep the thing in storage already pre-decorated. I think I am just feeling a little burnt out, work-wise :)

I have already deemed it too cold to run outside in the morning so I am gonna log a couple miles on the treadmill in the morning and do a little elliptical.

OK, halftime is almost over. Back to biz-NASS!

No comments: