Saturday, December 30, 2006

Charleston Area Woman Reportedly has, “The Best Day of Her Life”

AP- CHARLESTON, South Carolina

A local 26 year old woman, known to her friends as “T-FAN", reportedly had the best day of her life on Friday, December 29, 2006. Said T-FAN, “I usually just assume that Fridays are going to be pretty damn good, but I just had a special feeling this morning… like the sun was shining a little brighter, birds chirping with more gusto, that this might be the day I hit the Tiffany Trifecta.”

For those unfamiliar with the Tiffany Trifecta, it includes a USC Gamecocks win, a Clemson loss, and Tiffany beating everyone at the Bimimi Ring game out by the beach. The ring game is just that, you hook a ring on a string on a hook by swinging it. T-FAN has spent many hours perfecting her form at home and training with professionals.

Lo and behold, T-FAN got her Trifecta on Friday. She excitedly watched Clemson fall to Kentucky, the Gamecocks beat Houston, and got her ring game title, earning the name Mutha of the Ringmaster among the locals. T-FAN quipped, “I was not sure I could beat that last opponent, those 7 year olds really have the height advantage for the ring game. Good thing I practiced those extra hours before the competition. Can I get another beer, please?”

Eyewitnesses state that T-FAN was spotted jumping into the ocean later in the evening and then apparently she took a short recess to shower and appeared downtown at Tommy Condon’s, dancing the shag with a man in a kilt and then buying the entire bar a round of $1 PBRs at Big John’s. Her final stops of the evening included Henry’s and the bar at Oak Steakhouse for a Woodford Reserve Manhattan.

Sources say that traditionally, someone’s best day of their life is often followed by a not-so-good day.

In an effort to follow up on T-FAN’s wonderful day, we caught up with her this morning at Martha’s Beauty Salon. Vickie, T-FAN’s regular stylist, spent several hours this morning with the local celebrity. Said Vickie, “For some reason, T-FAN is especially quiet when she has early Saturday morning appointments. This morning was the worst we have ever seen. She worn an eye mask the entire time, sunglasses on top of that, and chugged several bottles of Gatorade. When I asked what she wanted done to her hair, she just murmured, ‘Jetaukuninckkoffff’. I could not comprehend what she was saying and she just waved her hand at me when I asked her to clarify. Oh well. Hopefully she will appreciate the new sideswept bang I gave her.”

And there you have it, folks.

9 comments:

MW said...

You better ROOT for the Longhorns for the Wiley Coyote Superfecta!!!

Mike said...

I, just last night, made a Bimini Ring game for my place. But I can't find a suitable ring, so if you would please steal one for me and bring it to Austin.

Maybe you can give me some pointers so I can earn the title of Ringmaster at my NYE party tomorrow?

Tiffany said...

Hell yeah I will root for your Longhorns!!! And by root... I mean I will be laid back in my recliner shopping for new running shoes and a good deal on 1000 thread count sheets. (No, I am not high maintenance shut up)

Your Gamecock 'rita cheers were pivotal to our victory yesterday and ultimately to my Tiffany Trifecta!

Tiffany said...

NO WAY, MIKE!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!! I loooove Bimini Ring game. Do not worry- I will hook you up with a good ring and bring it with me.

You probably should start practicing now before your party. Chicks totally dig a man that rocks the ring game. The key? It is all about the TWIST. You gotta throw the string and twist it juuust right. Money. Every time. Let me know if you need a demo :)

Mike said...

Aight, I started to get the hang of the game. The ring I found is a little light but it works.

It is such a satisfying feeling when you hook one though.

Good times.

MW said...

Ostrich loves hooking the ring. Can't wait to kickhis ass.

I picked up a keg yesterday and took it over to his place. I can't believe I trusted him and left the tap. You know he's already tapped it and is getting Bimini drunk.

Have fun tonight!

Tiffany said...

Wakey, wakey... kegs and bakey!

What was the link again for live video streaming of the 2006-2007 NYE Ostrich Bimimi Ring Showdown?

Mike said...

Okay Tiff I found like some good rings at the hardware store, so I have many difficulty levels to chose from now.

Thankfully there are no rings. I just finished cleaning tonight, two days later. The only thing I have left are the walls, which are almost as bad as the floor was.

Good party.

Tiffany said...

The party sure sounds like it was a hit! Good thing those strippers got out before the authorities busted down the door... I am totally expecting an engraved invitation to the next showdown!

You sound like a DIY Ringmaster- but you can always buy the game online- it is only $7.50 with free S&H http://www.biminiringgame.com/buy.htm